domingo, 24 de noviembre de 2013

Liebster Awards (EN)

  
                           
What a surprise when the other day I saw I had been nominated for the Liebster Awards.

At first I asked myself the same I'm sure you're asking youselves right now, what's that? hahaha!!
So I started investigating a bit and I now know what ther are, and I'm going to tell you here...

Liebster Awards is a chain in which are the new blogglers themselves (with less than 200 followers) the ones that nominate other bloggers and, once a year it's given to 100 blogs of all kinds.
To confirm the nomination I have to answer the questions of the blog's owner that has nominated, follow her or his blog and nominate other 11 blogs.

Before showing you the questions to which I have answered, I'd like to thank Ana of anais.blogs.elle.es that, despite the little time in this world, she has thought about me for these awards. Thank you very much to you and to everyone that follows me, you can't imagine how excited I am because of your interest in what I do. 

Here I left you the questions Ana has asked me:

What do you do at the moment?
This year I'm finishing my degree, and I hope I can improve my English going abroad.
  
What are your style icons?
I don't have a style icon, but I like the style of Olivia Palermo, Natalie Portman or Gwyneth Paltrow.

Would you like to work in the world of fashion?
I'll love to! I like many different facets of it ... I love photographing, designing, making my accessories... Also, I'd like to make my blog more professional

What is your style?
I don't know if I can answer that ... If you asked someone, I'd like him or her to think that it is simple and elegant.

Why did you decide to do the blog?
I decided it in a moment in wich I had more free time and I could makefor doing what I love (fashion and photography).

In which country would you like to live?
Where I live, Spain! Hehehe!
If I'll have to say another one, would be Italy (art, fashion, good weather and what to say about the food ...)
  
Travelling, cooking or singing. Choose one and why.
Travelling, if I had to say what I like the most of everything would be travelling!
I like singing, but I cannot make it worse, hahaha!!
I like cooking, but I like eating more...

One advice, trick or tip that you refer to on a topic in your blog or of your interest.
In my blog I talk about fashion, and I don't know what advice to give... Perhaps that everyone is true to their own style and "less is more" ;-)

Your greatest success
My friends

Your biggest failure
I'll keep that for myself...

Are you a follower of any particular magazine or are do you try new ones?
Vogue and Elle. Both printed and online.
  
Below I leave the 11 blogs that I have nominated. These are blogs that I've known recently, of girls that have been in this world for very little time but that do great job!
asmmgz.com/tecuentomistrucos/

And my questions for them are:    
1 - Why did you decide to make a Blog?    
2 - An essential piece of clothing, and another that you would never wear.    
3 - In which country you would like to live and why.
4 - What inspires you?    
5 - With which adjectives would you describe yourself?    
6 - What would you like to be trendy again?    
7 - favourite blog (or blogs you follow)
8 - Your favorite post    
9 - Travelling, cooking or ginging? Choose one and say why.   
10 - The best advice or trick that somebody has given you.   
11 - favourite book and movie.

Once again, thanks to all those who follow me, and thank you for your comments!
A thousand kisses!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario